You gotcha! Here’re are some of the top benefits for joining group travel package offered via Stops:
- 1 out of 50 travelers travel the globe for FREE! (up to $4000.00 value). It could be you. Even if you’ve already paid the full amount for your trip, we’ll write you a refund check if your name is drawn from the hat. Learn more.
- Pretty much everything is included in the package price. Anything that’s not included is clearly spelled out in the not-included section of the Pricing section.
- Better refund and transfer policies. When checking out via Stops, our Terms and Conditions provide an extra protection and better refundability and transfer terms than often provided by the Agencies themselves.
- Check-out via Stops to pay by all major credit cards. When using the Checkout via Stops feature, you can pay your total amount and/or make individual debit or credit card payments towards your trip via Stops.
- Check-out via the supplier direct. In most cases, you can check out via the supplier directly. Keep in mind that most agencies only allow for the deposit payment to be paid by check. All other payments typically must be made by check or OCT.
- Connectivity. You’ll get direct-connected with your Travel Agent and Stops’ Travel Customer Service via Stops’ messenger (Cubes) and also get geo-travel alerts that will assist with your travel preparation.
- Unlock your digital itinerary (Collection) for FREE. Your digital Collection will be filled with great content from most of the sites scheduled on your trip. While you’re traveling, you’ll be able to see yourself in real-time on the map and learn about things around you better.
On top of that, Stops’ social group travel packages always include:
- Guaranteed human assistance and a direct-line of communication with your tour’s travel agent from the time you book until you’ve safely returned.
- Streamlined airport assistance for security, health, baggage, customs
- Group transfers to and from the airport
- A full-time driver at the group’s service
- A quality, air-conditioned bus throughout
- English-speaking tour guide from beginning to end (unless marked as a Free day).
- All entrance fees for educational sites throughout. Some activities and extreme experiences may be extra.
- Quality hotels according to the standard and reputability as advertised.
- At least breakfast included each day at the hotel, and in many cases dinners are included too.
- Better policies for refundability and transferability
- An option to extend your experience to another destination, before or after, the group’s departure