Gallelujah: The Christian Music & Cultural Festival Of The Galilee
Jun 12 – 23 • 2023
Jun 16 – 27 • 2023
The ultimate 12-Day Biblical Israel Travel Experience that includes the 3-Day Gallelujah Festival.
The Festival is part of a full 12-day, Biblical Israel tour package. Participants may choose from 2 date options: June 12-23 or June 16-27, 2023.
Gallelujah was founded by two leaders with over 25 combined years in the travel field: Erez Berkovitz & Eitan Chamberlin. Together, with one of the most prestigious Christian travel agencies Imagine Tours and the largest incoming travel operator to Israel Amiel Tours, we’ve put together an annual Festival like none other!
Visit gallelujah.com to learn more!
- Accommodation and sightseeing per itinerary based on first class/superior first class hotels.
- Breakfasts daily, three (3) ‘festive’ lunches (L) during the Gallelujah Festival, and dinners daily as listed in the daily itinerary.
- Entrance fees to sights visited as noted in the itinerary.
- Destination group ground transportation.
- Local guide(s) and all standard local hotel taxes and gratuities are also included in the amount of $175 for tour guide, local host, driver, hoteliers, etc.
We use SSL encryption technology and do not store your credit card information. Stops is a GDPR-compliant company and does not share your information with any 3rd party without your explicit consent. Learn more…
The top benefits of paying for your group tour package via Stops:
- 1 out of 50 travelers travel the globe for FREE! (up to $3500.00 value). It could be you. *Even if you’ve already paid the full amount for your trip, we’ll write you a refund check if your name is drawn from the hat and you agree to at least one social post by us using at least your first name and region of origin.
- Discover promo codes and discounts for social group travel packages to 12 countries (and counting). In many cases, you can even choose to check out via the supplier directly.
- Pay by Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or PayPal. You can pay your total amount and/or make individual payments towards your trip. *Your trip must be paid in full by the final payment date. Fees and Cancellation rules apply. Read the Terms of Service. You can also pay via Check, Wire, OCT and other ways.
- Get an extra layer of buyer protection. We escrow your travel funds and make your payments on behalf to the agency/operator, and help resolve issues between you, your insurance provider and the travel provider.
- Stay updated with geo-travel alerts via the Stops’ application and get direct-connected with your Agent and Tour Leader via Stops’ messenger (Cubes).
- Unlock your digital itinerary (Collection) for FREE. Your digital Collection will be filled with great content from most of the sites scheduled on your trip.