What is social group travel?
Social group travel is:
- The most streamlined way to travel internationally.
- The best way to learn comprehensively about a country.
- The most affordable, quality way to travel the world.
- The least risky way to pay for international travel.
- A great way to meet new people.
Stops leverages ‘group buying power,’ to get you the best guaranteed-departure group experience for your money.
The world has changed. With a passport, it’s practically borderless.
Sure, backpacking and doing it on was fun in your college days, but now you want to travel the world more ‘effortlessly’, all-inclusive and more socially.
If you think about it, ‘cruisers’ really have had it right all the time! Cruisers love to travel all-inclusively and socially, planning their excursions with friends, and open to making new friends along the way. And in so doing, they typically save!
Well now you can apply that same “kick back and relax” attitude to traveling the world.
Sure, you can use our apps to travel the world on your own (by yourself or with friends) physically or virtually, but you’ll need to plan, research and take a lot of risks for booking in the process.
Alternatively, you can just put the planning aside and jump on a ready-made, guaranteed departure group tour to over 18 countries in the world and also have lots of freedom to expand your experience if you wish.
Social travel groups provides a hassle-free way to explore a new country, make new friends, and streamline your way through passport control, health checks and security lines at sites.
Stops’ social group travel packages always include:
- Guaranteed human assistance and a direct-line of communication with your tour’s travel agent from the time you book until you’ve safely returned.
- Streamlined airport assistance for security, health, baggage, customs
- Group transfers to and from the airport
- A full-time driver at the group’s service
- A quality, air-conditioned motorcoach throughout
- English-speaking tour guide from beginning to end (unless marked as a Free day).
- All entrance fees for educational sites throughout. Some activities and extreme experiences may be extra.
- Quality hotels according to the standard and reputability as advertised.
- At least breakfast included each day at the hotel, and in many cases dinners are included too.
- Better policies for refundability and transferability
- An option to extend your experience to another destination, before or after, the group’s departure
Social group travel is also a great way to meet new people, learn and truly experience a ‘cross-section’ of any country to fully understand its historical and geo-political context in the world today.